Sunday, January 9, 2011

A day in the life - days 27 thru 31

Well I guess this is the end of my Day in the Life project.  It has been a really fun process and even though I've been a little slack towards the end (things are busy ya know?), I intend to keep the blogging going.  
This last week was a lot of fun and a lot of stress.  We had year end work most of the week and then had our company party to round it out.  I think it was one of the best yet - we danced until we got kicked out :).

Here are some random pics I took during the last couple days.


Dots Dots Dots, the wonderful Dots, oh how I love Dots!



Sean and I have been doing  a lot of winter cleaning and organizing our small space and we tried these space bags and they are ah-mazing!!  Why did I not have these earlier?  They are essential to a small house. 
I swear I wasn't paid to say this.

Bye Bye!

3 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure that was a paid endorsement. But I LOVE IT!!! Will you be my spokesperson????? See you in 3 days!!!!!!! Time to get our party on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whats up with stopping the blog......seems the only way I can catch up with you on somedays!!! I think that you should keep it going for eternity!!!

    =)

    Sean Fogli

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not stopping - just this day in the life project is done. I'll keep blogging so you can keep up on my busy life :) haha

    ReplyDelete