Sunday, January 2, 2011

A Day in the LIfe - Days 21 through 24

Happy New Year!  Been busy busy and therefore have not blogged blogged..but here is a short and sweet update on the past couple days.

Got the craft room cleaned all up and opened my Christmas present!!

Yep, it sure is a cricut machine!!!  So much fun to use - it lets you create your own sayings and shapes for scrapbooking and card making. 

We spend NYE with our friend Jeff at the Old Market Pub.  Fantastic Margaritas, beer and not so good for you food.  Great way to use up your last free eating like crap pass before new year!


Saturday I got a camera less from Jeffray.  The lesson was how to make objects look like they are going super fast.  I think I got it!  Thanks Jeff :)



TTFN!

1 comment:

  1. Okay bestie, I totally didn't know you got a Cricut! Awesome (and great panning shot)

    ReplyDelete