Friday, December 10, 2010

A Day in the Life - Day 3

Oh Friday, how I love thee - the gateway to the weekend, a day where everyone is happy because they know the next two days are without alarm clocks or urgent dead lines.  Oh Friday, you are adored :)

Today I got to unintentially sleep-in and hit the ground running at mock 10.  Proposals, meeting times and mock-ups to be completed.  hurry hurry!!  But, like I said, it's..ahhhhh friday.



I found these adorable buttons yesterday!  I'm using them in a Christmas project and couldn't help but share my find with you.  Don't you just love them??  I know! Me to!!




Dinner tonight at our favorite place with one of our most favorite friends.  We like to call this place Chez Bazinga - don't ask, but they have fabulous food and their beer selections is none to shabby.

Thats the Friday report.   Stay classy San Diego.

No comments:

Post a Comment